Do you want to join a digital agency where we value cutting-edge web design and innovation? If you also have experience in the use of digital marketing tools and knowledge of UX best practices, then this role could be for you.
At All Around we are looking for a web designer to strengthen our web design area and support our clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Creation of websites and landing pages from conceptualisation to execution.
- Implementation and configuration of optimisation and web analytics tools.
- Preparation of budgets and work plans.
- Execution of web tests/experiments.
- Implementation of cookie management systems.
- Project and client management.
- Management and maintenance of websites.
- Full proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Full proficiency with design applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, etc.).
- Website creation in WordPress (management, design and/or development) or any other widely used CMS.
- Basic knowledge of implementation and configuration of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- English (B2).
- Residence in Spain.
- Motivation to learn and expand knowledge bases.
- Interest in web design and conversion optimisation (landing pages, promotional websites).
- Organisation and project management.
- Results oriented.
- Basic or advanced PHP programming.
- Creation of websites with Webflow, Wix, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced web analytics.
- Experience in A/B testing or personalisation with Google Optimize or other tools.
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, etc.).
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices.
- Knowledge of cookie management.
- Location in Oviedo or Asturias.
Apply for this job
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote or hybrid working model.
- International environment.
- Permanent contract.
- We are a young company, so you will be joining an innovative and growing agency with real opportunities for growth.
- Our culture is based on doing great work by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering and honest.
- We encourage active learning. Let us know what you're interested in and we'll find a way to make it happen.