At All Around, we’re looking for a Senior Paid Media Manager who is ready to tackle the challenges of an increasingly data-driven age. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in paid media and a strong track record of driving results. You should be able to think strategically and develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies that align with our clients’ business goals. Furthermore, you should have a strong understanding of AI and ML and how to use these tools for campaign optimization, process automation and performance improvements.
- Develop and execute paid search and paid social campaigns for our – mostly international - medium to large sized clients.
- Own budgets, bidding strategies and performance optimization to maximize ROI.
- Conduct A/B testing and other experimentation techniques to optimize campaign performance.
- Work with data and analytics tools to collect, analyse and interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, developers, and analysists.
- Coordinate with international colleagues and partners to align tactics across markets and ensure best practices.
- Prepare and present data insights and recommendations to clients.
- Give feedback for driving innovation within the service and agency.
- Guide junior team members and stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Languages: Must have a high level of English (C1 or C2), and the ability to participate in client meetings and calls in English. Other languages a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in paid media, including Paid Search and Paid Social, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Meta Ads.
- Experience setting up conversion tracking on various platforms including Google Ads and Meta Ads.
- Experience with Ecommerce & Shopping.
- Advanced Google Analytics skills.
- Experience with dashboards, especially Looker Studio.
- Experience with CRM and integrations.
- Basic understanding of GTM.
- Experience with A/B testing and other CRO techniques.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to think and work independently, while collaborating closely with a remote team in multiple countries.
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies and to pivot quickly in response to changing market conditions.
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate and problem solve.
Für diese Stelle bewerben
Was wir Ihnen bieten
- This is your chance to work in a truly international environment.
- Location flexibility: 100% remote
- A well-funded, ambitious and solid company trajectory with competitive salary offering and an amiable work environment
- Responsibility for managing some of the most important and interesting projects.
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small and dynamic team of highly-skilled digital professionals
- A culture that revolves around everyone being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, and honest
- We encourage active learning. Let us know what you’re interested in and we’ll find a way to make it happen.
- Certified agency: Google Premium Partner, Meta Business Partner, Microsoft Advertising Partner, LinkedIn Marketing Partner, Hubspot Provider and Cookiebot Agency Partner.