Responsible for managing clients’ digital advertising and for achieving optimal results by applying data analysis, campaign, and conversion rate optimization. We are looking for someone with strong data-driven thinking, problem-solving and analysis. The person will integrate within a small multi-discipline team of performance marketing, analytics and web design specialists.
- Providing strategic guidance focused on increasing leads and sales by translating our clients’ goals into actionable online marketing strategies and derived tactics.
- Setting up and managing campaigns for Paid Search, Social Ads and other Paid Media platforms.
- Generation and implementation of tracking pixels, retargeting, custom and look-a-like audiences based on client data and high-interest segments.
- Optimization recommendations based on results and best practices and campaign management.
- Provide on-going reporting and analysis of channel performance, using the platforms, web analytics, dashboards and other third-party tools.
- Create marketing dashboards for internal and client use.
- Identify improvements to the website/landing page experience and create roadmaps for conversion rate optimization.
- Regularly and proactively share results and recommendations and establish strong relationships with our clients.
- Monitoring new advertising features and industry trends, and make recommendations for new campaign types, tactics and audience segments.
- Experience with the main PPC platforms Google Ads (incl. Youtube), FB/IG Ads, MS Ads.
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of web analytics technologies such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Languages: Must have a high level of English (C1 or C2), and the ability to participate in client meetings and calls in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to think and work independently, while collaborating closely with a remote team in multiple countries.
- Tag managers (preferably Google Tag Manager)
- Other advertising platforms such as Linkedin Ads, Spotify, Tiktok, Native, Amazon Ads, Programmatic etc.
- Experience of working with CRO research tools (Hotjar, Clarity, etc.), testing and personalisation tools (Google Optimize)
- Hands-on experience in marketing reporting and data visualization (preferably Google Data Studio, PowerBI, etc.)
- Feed management tools
- CRM/Marketing automation tools
- Emailing tools
- Managing international campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- This is your chance to work in a truly international environment and in a place with mountainous peaks and beautiful beaches - if you prefer to work in Asturias and not remote.
- Responsibility for managing some of the most important and interesting projects.
- All Around is a young company, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding agency which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, and honest.
- We encourage active learning. Let us know what you’re interested in and we’ll find a way to make it happen.